IT family must change careers with caution
Guide-hopping is a science and a strategy.
When faced with a job change, how to successfully complete the job change and achieve career success?
At the beginning of each year, there is the most job-hopping, which is a science and a strategy.
Job-hopping does not mean that you will be able to achieve career success. When you face a job-hopping, how to successfully complete the job-hopping to achieve career success?
The following are some personal experiences, which are worth your reference.
Yes, everyone gradually stepped into the hall of the job change.
In the past three years, I was tired of jumping, and now I have no choice but to seek stability.
However, just based on my seven job-hopping experiences, to say something, I also hope that everyone can get better and better: (1) Don’t expect to see how good the company can be at once, so that the company is the same.
For example, UFIDA, Kingdee, AsiaInfo, and Shenma are basically the same.
(2) Don’t blindly expect to enter a large company. Large companies have basically formed their own scale and systems. Although it may be good to enter into them and benefits, don’t expect to develop and promote quickly.
Once you enter, you will find that most of our age group are doing some basic work, and even some people do not have much ability at all, but unfortunately, they are old employees and qualified.
(3) Don’t just count on changing jobs, you can be promoted from a developer to a manager, even if you have the opportunity, you must make a difference. Is this company really worthy of trust?
The middle layers of emerging companies in Beijing are all born from within the company.
Large-scale and trend-developing companies generally do not recruit important statue posts from the outside, some project managers, project architects, etc .; (4) Don’t blindly use salary and bonuses to reduce the quality of the job change.: There are only three true and accurate standards. The first is whether the company is in the development period and there is a lot of room for development. The second is whether this job is a challenge for you, a new attempt, andThe job you want to do; Third, when you accept this job, will it have a certain impact on your development in the next 5 years.
(5) Don’t blindly expect foreign companies, it is undeniable that foreign companies have paid well.
At present, there aren’t a few real foreign companies in Beijing doing product research and development, and even companies like ibm, you will find that once you enter again, you will not be able to advance to the next level after four or five years; and you will find thatAll you do is test and boring coding.
(6) Be sure to pay attention to your communication circle. If you haven’t had a good communication circle that belongs to you before, then you must pay attention to it.
Having a friend to help you when you change jobs will save a lot of trouble and also get some easier opportunities.
(7) It must be noted that technology is not the most important, business is the most important (note that the business mentioned here is not meant to run the market and sell, but to say that any information system is for business, inIn a project implementation process, those who make the most money are those business analysts); if you are tired of technology, then move towards the business direction.
However, to do business, we must be mentally prepared. We must start from the most basic and stay for three years.
-For us now, we have been in the past three years, if you have not done deep in the business of some industries, then pay attention.
(8) If you choose to be in the telecommunications and financial industries, then you must go to a large company. In general, companies like telecommunications and finance cannot do it.
(9) If you choose to do software such as ERP, CRM, then you must go to a large company, small companies can’t afford it.
(10) If you choose to do software such as OA and e-government, then you must be mentally prepared.
First of all, such companies are generally not large; secondly, such companies are relatively struggling, and only senior management can make a splash of money; secondly, most of these companies cannot learn much.